Conveniently located 3 km from Shizuoka Station, and adjacent to JR Higashi-Shizuoka Station, Granship is positioned in the center of Shizuoka prefecture. It has twelve floors in addition to two basement floors, providing approximately 60,000 square meters of interior floor-space. It is comprised of Main Hall which accommodates some 4,600 people, a Medium Hall with an orchestra pit, a Conference Hall and an Exhibition Gallery.
|Location||〒422-8005 79-4 Ikeda, Suruga Ward, Shizuoka City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.