The complex is full of attractive features such as the Shimizu Sushi Food Court (10 sushi shops), the Suruga Souvenir Shopping Area, where regional specialty items such as Shizuoka cakes, well-known products, and green tea can be purchased, a large shop featuring fresh foods, the Shimizu Sushi Museum (Entrance Fee: Adults 300 yen, Children 200 yen), the remodeled Chibi Maruko Land (Entrance Fee: Adults 500 yen, Children 300 yen) as well as individual shops. In addition, a large Ferris wheel overlooking Shimizu Port was completed this summer.
|Location||〒424-0942 13-15 Irifune-cho Shimizu-ku Shizuoka City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.