Opened in 1986 at the foot of the Nihondaira, approximately 2,450 diverse paintings based on the theme of landscapes of the East and West are exhibited, including those of Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin, Yokoyama Taikan, and Ito Jakuchu. The Rodin museum is the only museum in Japan that has a permanent display of a collection of 32 works of Rodin including the The Gates of Hell. Other short-term exhibitions are also held regularly.
|Location||〒422-8002 53-2 Yata Suruga-ku Shizuoka City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.