The park is the former site of the Hamanako Flower Expo held in 2004. You can enjoy plants of all seasons, views across Lake Hamana from the observatory tower, playing in the water in summer and various events in this city park.
|Location||〒431-1207 5475-1 Murakushi-cho Nishi-ku Hamamatsu City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.