A flowering garden on Lake Hamana, with 100,000 plants of 3,000 types. Enjoyable in all four seasons, the park boasts Japanese apricots, cherries, tulips, roses, Japanese irises, hydrangeas, and many others. Other things to enjoy include the Western-style garden with a large greenhouse called the Crystal Palace, with varying exhibits for each season with sculpted flower gardens (fall to early summer), a large water fountain show with music, a children’s plaza, the Flower Train bus that is shaped like a steam locomotive, lawns areas you may enter freely, and other events making a visit pleasurable at any time of the year.
|Location||〒431-1209 195 Kanzanji Nishi-ku Hamamatsu City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.