This spa is located on the north edge of the Shonai Peninsula, which juts into the northeastern part of Lake Hamana. Although the hot spring is new, having been opened in 1958, the region has long been renowned for swimming, fishing, and moon viewing. With complete tourist facilities and a transportation network, this spa is one of the most important in the northeastern part of Japan. There is a beautiful view surrounded by the lakes on the three sides, and the acclaimed eel cuisine of Lake Hamana. This is the largest spa resort of Lake Hamana, and many guests visit in all four seasons. The sightseeing bus takes visitors to tourist spots free of charge.
|Location||〒431-1209 Kanzanji-cho Nishi-ku Hamamatsu City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.