The 50,889 seat Ecopa Stadium is Shizuoka’s largest stadium which serves as a stage for many types of events ranging from track and field and soccer to sports entertainment. The 10,000 seat Ecopa Arena is Shizuoka’s largest arena used for volleyball, concerts, and exhibitions. In addition, the expansive grounds were ecologically designed and feature walking paths where visitors can enjoy looking at seasonal animals and plants throughout the year.
|Location||〒437-0031 2300-1 Aino Fukuroi City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.