One of the best Onsen in Nakaizu ( Mid-Izu ) area. Lots of pure Japanese ryokans can be found along Katsura River, a tributary of Kamo River. “Tokko no Yu”, the open-air foot spa that is said to have blown out when Kobo-daishi hit the ground with a Tokko, one of the Buddhist objects, still remains at the riverside, which has become known as a symbol of Shuzenji onsen spa resort. Some ryokans are of Japanese tea ceremony house and others are with large gardens, all of which, and with the historical temple and other old ruins, forms Shuzenji to be more refined and tasteful.
|Location||〒410-2416 Shuzenji, Izu City|
- You can view real-time transfer information from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport to your destination.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.