An Onsen Spa Resort in the south part of Izu Peninsula, known as a station in the center of Matsuzaki the port town for commodity distribution and deep-sea fisheries. In 1963, they worked out boring investigation and the town handles supplying hot spring to ryokans and minshukus. Please enjoy strolling in the town and find the traditional houses and storages of Namako walls. The shoaling beach is also one of the best spots for swimming in summer.
Times and fees are calculated using the following conditions:
- • Railway times do not include transfer time at stations.
- • Shinkansen times shown are for Kodama trains.
- • Rail fees shown are for conventional lines (zairaisen) and are only basic fares with no express surcharges.
- • Tokaido Shinkansen Fares = basic fare + super-express surcharge (for non-reserve seats)
- • Tomei Expressway rates shown are for normal vehicles.
- • Suruga Bay Ferry rates are for regular times and for one car 4-5 m in length.